Selected candidate day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Selling high value medical/industrial products, talking, negotiating with customers projects.
2. Assist client needs and present suitable promoted products.
3. Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback.
4. Build positive trust relationships with medical representatives.
5. Attend sales meetings, conference calls, and training sessions.
Skill(s) required: MS-Word and MS-Excel
1. Excellent communication, negotiation, and sales skills.
2. Strong organizational and time management skills.
3. Travel within the assigned territory to provide customer-focused service and effectively support business goals.
4. Have relevant skills and interests
5. Already graduated or are currently in any year of study
6. Should be an outgoing and persuasive person and should have the ability to deal with people
7. Sales, Marketing, Surgical Devices, Medical Devices, Pharma Sales
8. B.Pharma - Pharmacy, B.Sc - Any Specialization, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, Bio-Chemistry, Biology.
9. Male candidates can only apply
Department: Sales / BD
Industry: Medical / Healthcare
Job Code: 4126
Expreience: 1-2 year
Location: Oklha Delhi
Functional Area: Sales / BD
Job Status: Active