DETAILED RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
1. Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: managing calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
2. Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO's schedule is followed and respected. Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CEO, with management Team, Clients, Vendors, bankers and others stakeholders, on matters related to CEO's office.
3. Be sensitive and aware about confidential information & maturely handle.
4. Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
5. Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities in advance, following up appropriately. Manages a variety of special projects for the CEO, some of which may have organizational impact.
6. Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company.
7. Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
8. Generates MIS Report of various department deliverables on a daily basis& share summary with CEO everyday morning or inform over phone key highlights or critical issues.
9. Edits and completes first drafts for written communications to external stake holders
10. Manages clients’ visits to the office and hosts them in an amiable manner by arranging travel, food, snacks, conference room facility & visit to plant.
11. Monitor & manage the conference room facility by keeping it neat & clean with all required facilities.
1. Bachelor’s Degree
2. Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience
1. Time Management
2. Follow up skill (Most critical)
3. Strong verbal and written communication skills
4. Excellent problem solving
5. High Energy level, Self motivated and highly organized.
6. Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
7. Strong ability to multi-task
Salary Range:Rs.25,000 – 35,000 depending of years of experience.
Intersted Candidate Meet on Diract
Divya Placement Consultants
B-387/C, Nehru Ground Faridabad
Job Code: 4423
Location: Sec-24 Faridabad
Functional Area: PA
Job Status: Active