Requirement: Interior Designer
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work : This is a full-time position. Standard days and hours of work
· Provide multiple ideas and concepts for interior designing projects.
· Research all reference materials for purpose to communicate ideas.
· Interpret, design and recommend architectural solutions through selections of finish and materials, fixture alternatives and trendy interior design techniques.
· Meeting with clients and other trades people such as architects or builders to discuss the needs of the client.
· Using design software (such as AutoCAD) to create models and visuals.
· Researching and preparing plans, diagrams or sketches for interior constructions, materials, finishes, lighting and furnishing.
· Selecting suppliers of materials and labour.
· Estimating costs and submitting quotes for client approval.
· Inspecting and supervising the work of trades people to ensure that quality and safety standards, costs and deadlines are met.
· Select or design, and purchase furnishings, art works, and accessories.
· Select materials or props.
· Maintain inventories of materials, equipment, or products.
· Maintenance of internal reporting systems, i.e. time sheets and project files
· Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions)
· presentation skills
· strong communication and negotiation skills , presentation skills
· confidence with figures
· Project management skills
· Proven organizational and follow-through skills
Preparing BOQ (MUST)
· Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design, Architecture or related discipline, Diploma in Interior Design, Total Experience: 2-3 years industry experience, Salary: 18-20k per month, Number of requirement: 1-2, We hope for a positive revert from your side at earliest as the requirement is urgent.
Email : email@example.com
Job Code: 4661
Expreience: 1-2 Year
Location: Govindpuri , Nehru Enclave, Delhi
Functional Area: Interior Design
Job Status: Active