both male and female
· Provide multiple ideas and concepts for interior designing projects.
· Research all reference materials for purpose to communicate ideas.
· Interpret, design and recommend architectural solutions through selections of finish and materials, fixture alternatives and trendy interior design techniques.
· Meeting with clients and other trades people such as architects or builders to discuss the needs of the client.
· Using design software (such as AutoCAD) to create models and visuals.
· Researching and preparing plans, diagrams or sketches for interior constructions, materials, finishes, lighting and furnishing.
· Selecting suppliers of materials and labour.
· Estimating costs and submitting quotes for client approval.
· Inspecting and supervising the work of trades people to ensure that quality and safety standards, costs and deadlines are met.
· Select or design, and purchase furnishings, art works, and accessories.
· Select materials or props.
· Maintain inventories of materials, equipment, or products.
· Maintenance of internal reporting systems, i.e. time sheets and project files
· Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions)
· presentation skills
· strong communication and negotiation skills , presentation skills
· confidence with figures
· Project management skills
· Proven organizational and follow-through skills
SHARE CV ON firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code: 4681
Expreience: 2 YEAR
Location: nehru enclave New Delhi-110019
Functional Area: DESIGNING
Job Status: Active