1. Ensure statutory requirements are identified and met
2. Contribute to the overall development of Seanet Technologies and its activities
3. Maintain and develop systems, procedures and records in line with the organization’s policies and objectives
4. Ensure necessary records are maintained that can readily provide current, accurate and accessible information
5. Work within the framework of Seanet Technologies’ corporate plan as directed by the Managing Director
6. Support the Managing Director in the preparation and presentation of reports, proposals, budgets and related activities in servicing and developing contracts and relationships with stakeholders and partners
7. Support the Managing Director in the preparation of all documentation required for key decision making as required
8. Under the guidance of the Managing Director ensure Seanet Technologies’ corporate methods for monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness and impact of Seanet Technologies’ strategic initiatives and the impact of investments that Seanet Technologies makes are applied.
Comprehensive administration duties in support of the Managing Director, board and senior management team.
Arranging travel and accommodation for the Managing Director.
Day to day planning and organization of the Managing Director’s diary.
Dealing with the Managing Director’s post and correspondence.
Set up meetings and appointments, organizing venues and hospitality for visitors etc.
Take responsibility for the ordering of stationary and office supplies.
Service the board including the production of agendas, minutes and key papers.
Document minutes of all meetings as directed by the Managing Director.
Undertake mailings and communication as directed by the Managing Director.
Set up and maintain the integrated electronic and paper based filing systems.
Work with the communications team to maintain and develop databases and mailing lists to ensure they are current and up to date at all times.
Play a key role in the formatting and presentation of Seanet Technologies’ corporate materials and documents.
Maintaining the company’s records including personnel files.
Any other duties appropriate to the post. CALL TEAM DPC 9891270425 OR MAIL YOUR RESUME firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code: 4713
Functional Area: EA TO MD
Job Status: Active