Manager-Corporate Partnerships & FundRaising
IWIL India is a non-profit , looking for a go getter who has consolidated experience on working with an NGO(the role requires coordination with women entrepreneurs and corresponding stake holders ).
The position is primarily responsible for acquiring new CSR/corporate clients from both private and public sector companies in India.
* To set up and hold meetings with the senior management teams (such as HR head, CSR head, Marketing head and Head of Corporate Affairs) of potential corporations / PSUs; to Iwills work and focus areas.
* Create and update the prospect trackers, monthly proposal trackers, and weekly meeting calendars and submit to Head Corporate Partnership.
* Develop proposals, presentations and concept note for applying for funds/grants.
* Correspond with donors regarding the finalization of proposals, preparation of MOUs and any other queries
* Nurture and manage key supporter relationships in order to maximize their long- term contribution to the organization.
* Generating leads through extensive research and networking.
* Liaise with Govt. bodies such as FICCI, CII, ASSOCHAM, NSDC etc for new and existing projects.
* Knowledge of different stakeholders like World bank ,Asian Development Bank ,CII etc with touch points.
* Responsible for conducting survey of potential markets of fund raising.
* Engage in sustainable efforts to build long term relationships with potential donors.
Qualification & Experience
- Excellent presentation, communication and marketing skills.
- Should have good knowledge of the CSR funds, foundations and grants etc.
- Can work independently with minimal supervision.
Job Code: 2295
Experience: 2-5 Year
Location: SURAJKUND, FARIDABAD
Contact Person Name: DIVYA PLACEMENT TEAM.
Contact Person Mobile: 01294038425
Contact Person Email: firstname.lastname@example.org