1. B. Tech.Mechanical or Diploma
2. 4-7 Years’ Experience
3. Skilled in reading Mechanical Drawings
4. Responsibilities for preparation of quality plan, inspection dossier, Manufacturing Plan Etc.
5. Responsible for Client Inspection as well as in-process activities during fabrication/manufacturing.
6. Awareness of belt conveyor systems, pipe conveyors, Stacker Reclaimer, etc.
7. Knowledge of MS Office and other computer skills
8. Total responsibilities for report preparations
9. Should Be At least NDT- II. At Least LPE, UT
10. Has knowledge of codes and standards
11. Has knowledge of fabrication
12. Has knowledge of welding processes, WPS PQR, SMAW, MIG, SAW etc.
13. Has Thorough knowledge of Testing processes
14. Has Thorough knowledge of mechanical Instruments
15. Handling of non-Conformities defect analysis, CAPA
16. Awareness of heat treatment of material, post heat treatment, pre heat treatment etc.
17. Knowledge of surface preparation and painting with EN codes.
Job Code: 2422
Experience: 5-7 Year
Education: B. Tech. Mechanical or Diploma
Contact Person Name: DIVYA PLACEMENT TEAM.
Contact Person Mobile: 01294038425
Contact Person Email: email@example.com