Designation: Production Shift In charge
1.Manage production activities on production floor, resource management & co ordination
2.Should be able to lead a team of Engineer.
3.Make appropriate adjustments in resource planning & optimization i.e. manpower, raw material, WIP, finish goods..
4.Responsible to update production data in ERP system.
5.Drive actions for improvement, Communicate with shift supervisors and support staff i.e. maintenance, purchase, quality, HR, tool room, MRD to ensure transparent information flow.
6.In depth knowledge about CNC/VMC/HMC line, welding line, Gear section, Heat treatment, Paint shop.
7.Strong exposure to daily production and quality responsibility in HMC/VMC/CNC machines.
8.Maintain & Control rejection data.
9.Monthly tool consumption data, Reduction of tooling cost, increase production capacity.
10. Monthly break down history maintain- process improvement in HMC/VMC shop. Programming of all HMC’s & VMC’s.
11. Continuous improvement by cycle time reduction.
12. Knowledge of PPC & Quality tools.
13. Supervise assembly, inspection & shipment of products.
1.Computer literate knowledge of Excel is must.
2.Confident and assertive.
4.Strong judgment and decision-making skills.
5. Ability to lead a team.
6. Ability to perform under pressure.
7. Being performance-driven and focused on result.
8. Ability to self-motivate and motivate others.
Education: Degree or diploma Holder in Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 8-12 years of experience.
Salary: As per market norms, will not be a constraint for deserving candidates.
Job Code: 2504
Experience: 5-10 Year
Education: DIPLOMA MECHANICAL
Location: DLF IND. AREA, PHASE-1, FARIDABAD
Contact Person Name: SHYAM SINGH
Contact Person Mobile: 9718009162
Contact Person Email: firstname.lastname@example.org