Designation: - System executive
Qualification: - B.E/B.Tech (Electronics/Mechanical)
Experience: - 2-4 Year
Expected salary- 18k-20k
Company Profile manufacturers of Printed Circuit Boards based out of Faridabad, India.
1. Responsible for establishment and implementation Quality & Environment management System as per ISO9001/IATF16949 & ISO14001 requirements.
2. Responsible for display and communicate all policies.
3. Responsible to ensure awareness of policies and their intent.
4. Responsible for update master list of documents regularly
5. Responsible for document shall be review, approve or re-approve prior to use
6. Responsible for maintain record of documents distribution and retrieval.
7. Responsible to ensure documents required for IATF16949 & ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 are implemented.
8. Responsible for documents and record control as per defined procedure.
9. Responsible for provide latest version of documents at the points of use.
10. Responsible for control all obsolete documents as per defined procedure.
11. Responsible for Maintain detail of national/ international standards or
specification/drawings received from customer & keep them updated through regular
interaction with standard bodies/customer. Once every 12 months.
12. Responsible for review for latest version of external origin document periodically.
13. Responsible for preparing Record list
14. Responsible for define retention period of records and obsolete documents
15. Responsible for preserve the records as per retention period are defined.
16. Ensure that records are not lost/ damaged, safe custody, remain legible, not shabby and identified for easy retrieval.
17. Responsible for planning and conduct Management Review Meetings as per defined procedure
18. Responsible for data preparation/Quality objectives.
19. Responsible for analysis of data/quality objective and take action for improvement.
20. Responsible for planning and conduct internal audits as per defined procedure.
21. Responsible for handle customer audits , Supplier audits and third parties audits
22. Ensure that internal audit shall be conducted by qualified auditors only.
23. To ensure that all non –conformities observed in internal/external audit are effectively resolved.
24. Responsible for ensure layout inspection are conducted as per plan
25. Responsible for update contingency plan and conduct mock drills as per plan
Job Code: 3130
Gender: Male Or Female Both
Education: - B.E/B.Tech (Electronics/Mechanical)
Location: SEC-58, BALLABGARH
Contact Person Name: DIVYA PLACEMENT TEAM.
Contact Person Mobile: 01294038425
Contact Person Email: firstname.lastname@example.org