we are Looking For Tool Room Engineering /R&D Engineer – Tool Room
- Should have good knowledge in tool & die -stamping dies ie both stage & progressive in sheet metal.
- Should possess sound manufacturing process knowledge & be familiar with machining methods
(both conventional & CNC ) and assembly techniques .
- Should have good understanding of engineering & manufacturing drg with abioity to interpret
GD&T standards (ASME y14.5)
- Should have familiar with engineering standards & QMS .
- Should have both 2D & 3D software hands on experience ACAD/ Solidworks /Creo
- Candidate should be team player with good communication, technical writing skills is essential
- Provide specialist technical advice and support on all aspects of Tooldesign, manufacturing and estimating
- Support production and engineering with tooling/technical problems
- Supervise/Manage the running and plan activities of the tool room facilitiesand toolmakers,
ensuring the tool room is a safe environment in line withhealth, safety and environmental requirements
- new equipment or tool design can be assessed for their impact inperformance terms
Interested candidates apply:
Job Code: 3325
Experience: 10+ Year
Education: ITI, Diploma- tool and Die , B-tech Mechanical
Salary: 6-8 LPA
Location: PRITHLA, PALWAL
Contact Person Name: DIVYA PLACEMENT TEAM.
Contact Person Mobile: 01294038425
Contact Person Email: firstname.lastname@example.org