A compliance officer, or compliance manager,ensures a company functions in a legal and ethical manner while meeting its business goals. They are responsible for developing compliance programs,
reviewing company policies, and advising management on possible risks.
· Implement and manage an effective legal compliance program.
· Develop and review company policies.
· Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
· Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
· Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risks.
· Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
· Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
· Resolve employee concerns about legal compliance.
· Bachelor’s degree in law, finance, business management, or a related field.
· 3 – 5 years’ proven experience in a compliance officer role.
· Good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures.
· Brilliant oral and written communication skills.
· Highly-analytical with strong attention to detail.
Job Code: 3375
Gender: Male Or Female Both
Location: SANOLI ROARD PANIPAT
Contact Person Name: RASHI
Contact Person Mobile: 8447076195
Contact Person Email: email@example.com