We are Looking For Sr. HR Executive
Should Be Have Good Knowledge Of HR Activty
Must be Have Good Knowledge of Complience
Must Be Graduate / Post Graduate
• Plans, organizes, and coordinates the operations and activities related to the Human Resources (HR) operations and functions, location wide.
• Supports location HR SPOCS to resolve human resource problems, interpret HR policies and procedures and recommends effective courses of action.
• Provides leadership in coordinating the activities of the HR Department to ensure compliance with all applicable laws, policies, regulations, and collective bargaining agreements.
• Responsible for handling all Labour Compliance related activities, i. e., PF/ ESIC, etc.
• Total Experience- 5 yr. - 7 yrs.
• Candidates should possess varied skillset managing and looking after key areas including but not limited to: Recruiting and staffing, Organizational and space planning, Performance management and improvement systems, Organization development, Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns, Employee orientation, development, and training, Policy development and documentation, Employee relations, Company-wide committee facilitation, Company employee and community communication, Compensation and benefits administration, Employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health, Charitable giving; and Employee services and counseling.
• Proven experience as HR Head.
• Full understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objectives.
• Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations.
• Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles.
• A business acumen partnered with attention to the human element.
Job Code: 3469
Experience: 5-10 Year
Education: Graduate , Post Graduate
Location: KOSI KALAN, MATHURA
Contact Person Name: DIVYA PLACEMENT TEAM.
Contact Person Mobile: 01294038425
Contact Person Email: email@example.com