Senior Process Associate UK Process/assistant Team Leader
Qualification: Graduate from Commerce stream B.Com, MBA (Finance), CMA, CA Inter, CA, etc.
Experience: 2-4 Years
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Bookkeeping in Software such as Xero, Quickbooks, as per invoices, payroll records received. (Bookkeeping).
Preparing management accounts and working papers.
2. Year end accounts preparation after ledger scrutiny, preparing VAT/CIS
reconciliations, PAYE, Prepaid, Loan repayment schedule and Accruals. Posting in Iris.
3. Planning and execution of jobs within the timelines and efficiently near the budgeted hours defined for respective job.
4. Raising queries and additional documents on time.
5. Make sure jobs correctly processed and Review time of senior is minimised
Technical Skills Required
Knowledge of Softwares- Sage, Iris, Xero, Quickbooks, etc.
Knowledge of VAT, CIS, PAYE and excellent in accounts ledger scrutiny.
Person having good communication skills in English.
CA having experience of CA firm shall be preferred.
Ability to Self Learn with team wor spirit.
Should be self motivated.
Job Code: 4013
Gender: Male Or Female Both
Experience: 2-4 Year
Education: Graduate from Commerce stream B.Com, MBA (Finance), CMA, CA Inter, CA, etc.
Salary: 3- 6- LPA
Location: JANAKPURI WEST DELHI
Contact Person Name: DIVYA PLACEMENT TEAM.
Contact Person Mobile: 01294038425
Contact Person Email: firstname.lastname@example.org