We are having a requirement of a Production
Asst. Mgr. who will take care that all products manufactured are free of all kinds
of problems before sending them to the customer. He should have knowledge
of all norms of Kaizen, Good Manufacturing Practice, ISO, 5S etc. to maintain
the Goodwill of the company by delivering the best product and service. Few of his Responsibilities are below
1. Participate in the development of product specifications.
2. Investigate customer complaints regarding quality issues and develop a solution.
3. Record, Compile and prepare reports for analysis.
4. Instruct about the method of disposition of discrepant material.
5. Look over the collection, production samples to evaluate Production standards.
6. Investigate and resolve customer issues and complaints related to Production.
7. Produce reports regarding non-conforming of products or processes, daily production quality, root cause analysis.
8. Assist departments in identifying and drafting manufacturing processes as per ISO norms.
Academics : Graduate
Experience : Approx - 5-7 Years
Salary - 20-25k
Note : Candidates should be from Packaging Industry .
Candidates should be from Packaging Industry .
Job Code: 4280
Location: SIKRI, BALLABGARH
Contact Person Name: KHUSBHOO
Contact Person Mobile: 9990642526
Contact Person Email: firstname.lastname@example.org