We are having a requirement of a QA/ QC
will take care that all products manufactured are free of all kinds of problems
before sending them to the customer. Final Goods should be inspected by
him to meet the customer requirement & standards.
He should have knowledge of all norms of Kaizen,
Good Manufacturing Practice, ISO, 5S etc. to maintain the Goodwill of the
company by delivering the best product and service.
Few of his Responsibilities are below:
1. Testing and Checking of all RM.
2. Participate in the development of product specifications.
3. Investigate customer complaints. regarding quality issues and develop a solution.
4. Record, Compile and prepare reports for analysis.
5. Instruct about the method of disposition of discrepant material.
6. Look over the collection, production samples to evaluate QC standards.
7. Investigate and resolve customer issues and complaints related to quality
8. Document and implement inspection criteria and procedures.
9. Instruct other staff for Quality control and analytical procedure.
10. Monitor performance of Quality control systems to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
11. Perform the quality inspection process of new part samples and record the data.
12. Analyse quality control test results and provide feedback and interpretation to production management.
13. Produce reports regarding non-conforming of products or processes, daily production quality, root cause analysis.
14. Assist departments in identifying and drafting manufacturing processes as per ISO norms.
Job Code: 4304
Education: Diploma B.tech (mech)
Location: NIT FARIDABAD
Contact Person Name: FIRDOSH ALAM
Contact Person Mobile: 9891624425
Contact Person Email: email@example.com