We are Looking For Purchase Manager
Job Location Seekri Palwal
Education :- GRADUATE/ POST GRADUATE/ DIPLOMA (MECHANICAL)
Experience :- 5-8 YEARS
Candidate Should Be Graduate any Diploma in Mechanical
Should be from any machine Manufacturing Industries
1) Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
2) Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
3) Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
4) Control purchasing department budgets.
5) Interview and hire staff, and oversee staff training.
6) Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
7) Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
8) Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
Job Code: 4420
Contact Person Name: FIRDOSH ALAM
Contact Person Mobile: 9891624425
Contact Person Email: firstname.lastname@example.org