We are looking for an experienced store Executive for a variety of tasks relating to setting up and maintaining electrical infrastructure. Your job will involve installing electrical wiring in buildings and poles, troubleshooting malfunctions and blackouts and repairing appliances.
• Execute plans of electrical wiring for well functioning lighting, intercom and other electrical systems
• Install electrical apparatus, fixtures and equipment for alarm and other systems
• Install safety and distribution components (e.g. switches, resistors, circuit-breaker panels etc.)
• Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components
• Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring through them
• Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and replacing old wiring and insulated cables, cleaning circuits etc.
• Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units
• Proven experience as an Electric Store Item
• Experience in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems
• Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools (Electrical Control Panel etc.) and electrical drawings and blueprints
• Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines
• Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
• Excellent physical condition and flexibility to work long shifts and overnight
• Diploma in relevant vocational training or successfully completed apprenticeship as an electrician
Job Code: 991
Experience: 2-3 Year
Contact Person Name: DIVYA PLACEMENT TEAM.
Contact Person Mobile: 01294038425
Contact Person Email: email@example.com